You want to become a member of ASMO?
Send us a message. You will find our contact information :
The Atlantic Seal Management Office (ASMO) was created in 2014 to unite Atlantic seal stakeholders under the same banner and promote the sustainable use of the resource in the Eastern Canada.
Its other goals are to:
1. Promote a better knowledge of all seal species in Eastern Canada and their role in the ecosystem through studies, analyses and other scientific data;
2. Share accurate and verified information to its members, medias and the general public;
3. When seal populations are healthy or abundant, promote their management by exploitation of the sustainable resource (harvesting, processing, marketing, sales);
4. When seal populations are weak or endangered, promote their recovery by protectionist measures and better data;
5. Serve as a link between its members and the political, legal, legislative and other bodies that may affect the management of this resource;
6. Act as a spokesperson for its members in all matters relating to the protection of their collective interests.
© ATLANTIC SEAL MANAGEMENT OFFICE / DESIGN JOSEE LAMONTAGNE
CRÉDIT PHOTO : YOANIS MENGE